• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Nothing happens because you failed to specify what you wanted in your wish.

I wish for stuff.

Granted, and it's also failed because you didn't say the specific stuff.

I wish Trump doesn't win. Good luck.

Granted. Beauty ads now spreads.

I wish things would go back to normal in F&G

Granted, with an edit sign for real.

I win April fools made with prank rules.

Granted. Hope you like Planet SR388, home of the resurgent Metroid population!

I wish I had more than one friend in Miitomo.

You get floods of them, which means you get overwhelmed with notifications.

I wish I didn't get bored this easily.

Granted, however your nail grows again.

I wish phones are never been so expensive.

Then I'm afraid I can't grant that wish since A. I'm not Shenron and B. I don't know how you envision something 'all-powerful.' :p

I wish for psychic powers.

Granted, you are now a telepath. You can't turn off your powers and you learn the absolutely messed up stuff people think about.
Then I'm afraid I can't grant that wish since A. I'm not Shenron and B. I don't know how you envision something 'all-powerful.' :p.
DAMN

I wish I wasn't so dumb

Granted, you are now so clever that everyone else you meet seem like idiots, meaning you can no longer have a deep, meaningful and, most of all, intelligent conversation with anyone ever again.

I wish I could donate a generous sum of money to charity.

Granted, but you are left with so much free time that you quickly grow bored.

I wish I knew what went through the mind of a Swirlix.

Granted. Now your mind can't be separated from Swirlix.

I wish puns are so bad.

Back
Top Bottom