• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, and the humans starts to die as each one talking Pokemon emerges.

I wish jail is full.

Granted, but its only in one episode when team rocket accidentally cloned meowth.
Ninja'd

Granted but you're also in it.
I wish I knew whether to evolve my shiny zorua or not.

Granted, but it escapes so you couldn't even make a decision anymore.

I wish for a huge jar of pickles!

Granted, but it will kill you if you eat it.

I wish I wasn't so tired so I could actually be productive.

Granted, you become productive..... inside your dreams.

I wish Flygon could Mega Evolve.

Granted, but its only with an insane man who wants to kill you.

I wish I had actually made a wish in my last post.

Granted. Now you're seeing an end of the world.

I wish there are no Linkin Park reference.

Granted. *Drops a literal ton of money on ^* ...We've been through this before, haven't we?

I wish I had more origonal ideas.

Granted, you got more original ideas but you misspelled a word in your wish. Now, you found out that your "origonal" ideas are really copied from someone.

I wish Game Freak fixed the messed up gender ratios like the ones on Fennekin and its evos, Gardevoir, Mr. Mime, etc.

Granted. You've now being sended to Ash Ketchum. Deal with it.

I wish I was a fueled plane.

Back
Top Bottom