• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Corrupt a Wish v2

Ducks
Reaction score
I cannot grant that wish, no matter how hard I try. And I have been trying for ages now.

I wish for omnipotence.

Volcano Pokémon
Reaction score
Granted, but now you know too much for you to handle.

I wish I had a Max-Hydreigon, like Ash-Greninja.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Damn, that would be awesome. I'd hate to corrupt that... but I must! The IV stats would all be at zero to make use of such awesomeness.

I wish I had a robo maid.

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Granted, it explodes later.

I wish Clemont was smart.

My OTHER mount is a dragon!
Reaction score
Granted, but now one of the most influential running gags of the XY anime was never in the show, meaning kids across the world will never know that "Science is so amazing!"

I wish for a Plains Donut.

Ducks
Reaction score
Granted, you now get a doughnut made out of soil from some random field.

I wish everyone on earth was blessed with eternal happiness.

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Granted everyone, but you.

I wish for wider computer screens.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Granted, but the resolution stays exactly the same as your old computer screen. In fact, the resolution just got worse.

Speaking of which, I wish I had a new computer where the audio doesn't sound muffled.

Reaction score
Granted, the screen is unusually blurry instead.

I wish the next poster had their favourite snack. :LOL:

Reaction score
Granted, but it only has...um...one perfect IV in a non-beneficial stat, not to mention...uh...a non-beneficial nature...fine, I admit it. I know next-to-nothing about IV/EV breeding/training, or shiny hunting/hatching.

Wow, that weight's been lifted off my shoulders... I wish I knew why honesty feels so amazing. :LOL:

Reaction score
Granted, but it is because you lose brain cells every time you are honest, so it is your body relieving itself of brain cells.

I wish you knew that I really just breed for shininess, and that I don't care about the IVs or nature. That end result was the best thing that could possibly happen.

Reaction score
Granted, I also don't worry about IVs or EVs. Needless to say, the competitive community immediately turns on both of us, as well as others who also don't worry about statistically-perfect Pokémon, leading to the ironically-named War of the Ignored Eevee.

I wish I knew why I tend to add the first Pokémon I find on a route to my team instead of utilising DexNav to find a stronger one...

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
Granted, it's because you're stupid. (jk it's 'cause you just gotta go fast)

I wish for ice cream

Reaction score
No way am I corrupting that one! Your wish...is granted.

I wish I knew why my ice cream suddenly disappeared... :(

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
*Is gleefully eating ice cream with "GeekyGamerZack" written on it*

I wish I knew where that one Bros. attack I'm missing is in Paper Jam

Reaction score
Granted, but just as you figure it out, your 3DS console changes into a non-functional cardboard model of a 3DS console.

"I wish-" *sees a huge strawberry cheesecake with wings flying past*

"MINE!" *nabs said cheesecake and puts in bag*

"Now where was I...? Oh yes! I wish a huge strawberry cheesecake would fly near me so I could nab it and store it in my bag for later, when I share it with other members of Bulbagarden. :LOL:

Reaction score
Um...you granted a wish that was already granted, plus you didn't wish for anything yourself, so...I guess no cheesecake for you, then...?

I wish for everyone who gets cheesecake from me to enjoy it! (secretly slips a piece labelled "MassiveShock11" into a random fridge and gives pieces to every other member) :LOL:

Ducks
Reaction score
Granted. *Removes said peice from MS's fridge and proceeds to put an embargo on cheesecake, preventing you from giving it to anyone or something*

I wish I had a cleaver and/or witty idea for a wish.