• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the new game is as boring as a rock.

I wish that the clouds are fluffier.

Granted, but they suck the fluffiness from every other fluffy thing in the universe until nothing fluffy is left alive.

I wish for three wishes.

Granted, but it can only go forwards in time at a slightly faster pace then if you were to just wait around for a bit.

I wish for the utter destruction of the universe.

Granted, everything becomes a paradox to the point that there's a paradox in a paradox.

I wish that stop complaining about Ash wining second place in the Kalos league.

Granted, the bow and arrow are alive and is going to kill you.

I wish for a ton of slimes in Minecraft.

Granted but they kill you the instant you spawn.

I wish for sun and moon to be out.

Granted, the remote doesn't even work on anything and no matter what button you press, nothing happens since it's just a cheap piece of plastic.

I wish that my computer isn't so stupid at times.

Granted, its always stupid now.

I wish that I could watch Battle Tendency without getting trapped in a web of ads or other complications.

Granted, but it requires so much energy to use, it costs millions of dollars per second.

I wish this wish is gone.

Granted, but its all moldy

I wish the corrupter of this wish gets to have his wish uncorruptable

Back
Top Bottom