• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted.... until a Nihilego appears and possesses you... and you go crazy...

I wish I was a Guzzlord

Granted, you eat everything wished in this thread, and you go so fat that you explode.

I wish that some e-mail providers would stop blocking Bulbagarden emails.

Granted, all email providers now have absolutely no blocking capability, causing all email accounts the world over to be spammed beyond all belief, meaning that no useful emails can be found amongst the spam.

I wish I could stay focussed.

Granted. The only thing you have focused on is.... playing the Pokemon games... and your whole life revolves around playing the games

I wish for a banner in my signature

Granted, but it's not a Rainbow Cloud banner, so you're sad.

Granted. The only thing you have focused on is.... playing the Pokemon games... and your whole life revolves around playing the games
I am OK with this.

I wish that apples were oranges, and vice versa (lol I have no idea)

Granted. A Guzzlord eats all of the apples and oranges in the world (why the hell do I keep mentioning Guzzlord eating stuff...?)

I wish for a 3DS

Granted! You get a 3DS, but you have to assemble it yourself. And all the screws are stripped, so you can't put them in. And no other screws exist in the world to replace them. :B

I wish for a bright and sunny day!

Granted! You get an ancient soda said to grant mystical powers in old folklore. It's way past its expiration date.

I wish for a Hershey bar.

Granted, but it’s expired, melted, and poisoned.

I wish there wasn’t a time limit for how long until I can post again.

Granted, but it's a financial and critical flop and, while Nintendo still makes more Mario games since he is Nintendo's mascon, no more Pokémon games are ever released.

I wish for a coconut.

Granted. The coconut is ripe, and you start to have stomachaches after drinking the juice from it!

I wish for a genie that can grant me unlimited wishes!

Back
Top Bottom