• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they're still a mess.

I wish they would pick better names for the Gen 8 games

Granted, but the only thing you can shapeshift into is what you already are.

I wish for more time so I can make Minecraft videos and become the most epic gamer of all time

Granted, you have all the time in the world to make Minecraft videos and become master at it, however you have no free time to do anything else, including eating...

I wish I could try a new hobby.

Granted. Except that hobby happens to be the most wasteful hobby ever.

I wish that this wish is not corrupted.

Granted, but your Pokemon Go gets corrupted in such a way that you can't actually SPEND said coins.

Granted, shiny Pokémon are now so common that the regular version is the new shiny and nobody wants shinies anymore.

I wish I would stop staying up until early in the morning...

Granted, but it's a language absolutely no one else understands, so it's completely useless.

I wish to finally become inspired for my project I have to do at school. (I'm not kidding here)

Granted. Except there's nothing there for you to do.

I wish for inspiration to do something that's worth an "A" for my school project.

Granted, but everybody thinks you plagiarized and you get expelled.

I wish I had the money for a Nintendo Switch and the new Pokemon games coming out

Back
Top Bottom