• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It’s you.

I wish for this wish to be granted.

Granted. Now you wake up too early.

I wish for pearl sugar.

Granted, but you're given a pearl, a bag of sugar and a Polymerization card.

I wish I could do something to save the world.

Granted. It turns out you sleeping tonight saves the world. Very boring.

I don’t wish for anything for myself, rather I wish for everyone else to get one dollar.

Granted. Except for the fact that it’s the worst Hatterene that could possibly exist.

I wish for a Benjamin Franklin trading card, and I mean the kind that’s fixed at a value of 100 USD.

Granted, but the value of the card can never go up, no matter how much time passes.

I wish I had a Gothitelle.

Granted, but it’s literally the Hatterene from earlier, just with its species data changed.

I wish for a 100 USD bill.

Granted. It’s that one.

I wish for whomst’d’ve ate my apple to suddenly be one apple lighter.

Granted, but now they are an apple-shaped lighter.

I wish I could sing high notes like I used to without hurting myself.

Back
Top Bottom