• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your mind gets flooded with them and you are unable to capitalize on those ideas.

I wish for a cheeseburger sub.

Ok, but they are filled with urine as well.

I wish for a Venusaur without a tree.

Granted, but a person caught you for collection and put you in his PC.

I wish for cake.

Granted. Now paparazzi will surround your house and take all your belongings.
I wish for a triple XL pizza

Granted. The internet now runs at the speed of light and ended up in the sun.
I wish for some Diamonds and Sticks in Minecraft

OK, but it will crash in 10 seconds

I wish for a non-lying cake, how can you corrupt that?

Granted... Hey, where's your spacesuit?

I wish that this wish would get corrupted. (If you corrupt the wish, it isn't corrupted, because that's exactly what I wished for, and if you don't corrupt it, then it is corrupted, and therefore isn't corrupted again. But you have to corrupt it somehow, right?)

Granted, but the paradox created a black hole in your stomach that consumed you.

I wish for a good sandwich.

Granted, but it had some chemical light liquid inside it that you didn't notice until the last bite.

I wish for a more popular website.

Back
Top Bottom