• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get beat up at a funeral because you were happy your best friend died.
I wish for Awesome Sauce!

Granted. You're arrested for LSD possession.

I wish I wasn't so awful at falsetto.

Granted. Have fun watching it rise into the sky.

I wish I were good at parkour.

Granted. You get killed by GLaDOS

I wish I could control all of space-time!

Granted. You get killed by GLaDOS

I wish I could control all of space-time!

Granted. But you find out that time is only a measurement of space, and don't get to control either.

I wish I was the best at all my many talents.

Granted. You are now the world's best thumb-wrestling air guitarist.

I wish glitch music would become more popular.

Granted. Annoying sounds come out of your MP3
I wish for a piece of the Cake from Portal and not get killed by GLaDOS.

Granted. Wheatley kills you instead.

I wish for more genies.
FACT FILE: Wheatley was not in the original Portal. I did not say Portal 2.
Granted, you lost all their wishes.
I wish for ^ to remember that Wheatley was not in Portal 1

A. I knew that all along, but he's basically the only other character in the games that isn't just an audio recording.
B. Can't, because I never forgot it.

I wish for this wish to not be corrupted or anything even slightly synonymous with corruption.

Granted. The paradox consumed you. (Now how many times have Caprizant and I said that?)
I wish i could remember my homework.

Granted. I am Presented With N's Dragon.

I wish I could finish my secret Paint project so it would look awesome, unique, and would no longer be a secret.

Back
Top Bottom