• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but in Aria Forme it sings until you become severely mentally unstable

Granted; you get a dozen of sled dogs.

I wish people would stop liking rap musics.

Granted, but without rap the music industry stops making money, then they decide to stop making music.

I wish I had a Snarl Zorua.

Granted, but Game Freak gets notified somehow and shoots an arrow across the world to go straight through your head and the game cartridge.

I wish for a time machine.

Granted, but when you go back in time you walk past Bart and get shot instead.

I wish I had a lifetime supply of cupcakes.

Granted, but none of them have frosting on them.

I wish my life were a musical.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO FROSTING!!!!!

Granted, but you can never stop singing... EVER!

I wish to be able to have psychic powers

I wouldn't mind if I couldn't stop singing. That's what musicals are for. :p

Granted, but you can't control whose minds you read and when, so you learn things about people that you never wanted to learn.

I wish I never got thirsty or hungry.

Granted, but you lose all energy from not eating or drinking. Then you die from lack of energy.

I wish I could think of a wish. XD

Granted! But they're three years old and harder than stone.

I wish I had superpowers.

(P.S.: I hope this isn't considered necroposting...)

Granted, but they are to fly uncontrollably, and to catch yourself on fire without immunity to said fire. Basically, you are a much worse human torch.

I wish for technology to advance several years right now.

Granted, but several years from now, technology is exactly the same as it is today.

I wish everyone would just get along.

Granted we are ALL idiotic bigoted jerk faces!

I wish to be more nerdy and Asian instead of white!

Granted, but you end up looking like a Pokemon reject, so everyone keeps mistaking you for a cosplayer.

I wish I had perfect teeth so I don't need a retainer anymore.

Granted. You've just been inspired to give up whatever it is you were trying to do.

I wish I would stop procrastinating and actually study.

Granted, but you fail the test.

I wish I could freeze and un-freeze time at will without it affecting me.

Back
Top Bottom