• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are now grown up.

And it sucks.

I wish I had an ice cream bar in my hand right now.

Granted. It explodes in your face, making your eyes burn in more ways than one.

I wish I had a pet Fluttershy!

Granted. Fluttershy in SHED.MOV would eat your brain if you go into her shed. So really. you got ANOTHER SHED.MOV Fluttershy!
I wish for MLP:FiM is aimed towards boys AND girls permanently while not causing a war over who hates it and who doesn't (It really is getting annoying!)

The first part is not granted because it has always been so, just aimed more towards girls. The second part is granted, as non-bronies are now extinct.

I wish everyone knew that Luigi is better than Mario.

Granted. Now there are no more Mario games, and all we get are more Luigi's Mansion titles.

I wish for a friend that won't kill me or harm me physically or emotionally in any way.

Granted. You are now absolutely apathetic, and your friend is brain dead.

I wish I could complete Mario Luigi & Sonic Tails at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

Last edited:
Granted. Now you MUST compete in the REAL London 2012!
I wish for everyone to know that Sonic is better than Mario! (and Luigi)

Granted. Waluigi gets the titles instead.

I wish for a pink Rayquaza that isn't a normal one after an encounter with the invert colors function.

Granted. But to get this Rayquaza, you must watch 5,000,000,000,000,000 hours of MLP:FiM and not do anything else.
I wish for all the trees in Oregon!

Granted. Now you've got fans charging through your door.
I wish for a 4 TB SD Card with nothing on it!

Granted, but it is so big that it crushes you to death.

I wish for a wish.

Back
Top Bottom