• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

You want a date? Sure, take Sabrina. Just to warn you though, she's let herself go~

I wish for an endless mountain of pickles (Don't judge me).

^Granted. It fall on top of you, effectively ending you.

I wish for a new tuxedo.

Attachments

• ncs_o_GIFSoup.com.gif
    ncs_o_GIFSoup.com.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
Granted. BUT... There's a catch. There's a HUGE cockroach inside it that will end your life.

I wish for a dinosaur.

You want a dinosaur? Here you go ^^
sabrina_hgss_fat_by_raging_banebou-d4sq0sn.png

I want a shark.

Granted. Caprizant doesn't have a ship now.
I wish for a barn in minecraft that is made out of DIAMONDS and can't be griefed, blown up by TNT/Creepers, and has a nice amount of animals that live for eternity..

Granted. You got banned.
I wish that the barn i wished for (see ^^) had doors and the floor is made out of Diamonds

Granted. He is now only a paper sketch
I wish that the barn I wished for (see ^^ and ^^^^) had doors that could open and that you can't EVER grief it.

Back
Top Bottom