• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but every time you freeze time, you will get sent back 3 years

I wish to be a good jazz singer

I wish people would remember that they're supposed to wish for something.

Granted, you get boxed by Mike Tyson.

I wish there were a word that rhymed with "orange."

Granted. It makes Mindjack look like Earthbound.
I wish my memory wasn't secretly plotting my demise.

Granted, I'm plotting your demise instead.

I wish Missingno. Master never said the word "mustache" again.

Granted.
Now every word he says (barring proper nouns) is slang for a reproductive organ.
I wish I could be a California Girl.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I, the supreme overlord of the Corrupt a Wish game, am much displeased. You call these wishes corrupted? HAH! The word that rhymes with orange should have been so complicated to say that the mere mention of it permanently disfigures your tongue! And when someone wishes for Missingno. Master to no longer say mustache, you make everyone else's heads explode!

...What? Like I'm gonna make my own head explode?

NOW then! Your wish is now granted. You are now a California girl. However, you are also put under arrest because you look exactly like some other California girl who just committed a hideous crime, and are forced to spend the next three months, two weeks, six days, nine hours, fifty-three minutes and twenty-seven seconds sleeping on a couch upholstered with cactus.

NOW. I wish for the continuation of this game. Try and corrupt THAT!

Granted.
Crocodiles smell you, call theyre lawyers and eat you.

I wish for the best turkey sandmwiich ever. Not rotten, tainted, yucky or have alien eggs or something in it, and nothing horrible or worse or mildly bad happens to me.

And you didnt say with a moustache.
SQUEEEE! WISHES DO COME TRUE!

Granted. However, before you can take a bite out of the sandwich, it is knocked out of your hand by a professional wrestler, then eaten by a school of piranha.

And then your head explodes.

I wish Pokemon was real.

Luckily, I am not using my head. My brain is in my...uh..ANYWAY,
Granted, but the world dies in torture by legendarys, swarms, and such. No Pokeballs, see?
I wish that the NP did not post.

Granted. The left side of your body starts to fry.

I wish for a hat.

Granted, but it blows your mind so much that your head explodes.

I wish I wasn't afraid of ReDead and Gibdos.

Granted, people teleport into your bathroom while you are taking a shower.

I wish that spellcheck had every word in it

Back
Top Bottom