• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now everyone is the same. Boring, isn't it?

I wish razor burn didn't exist. X_x

Granted, but since it doesn't exist, you have no need to make this wish. How are we even talking about this now? What's that!? ARGH! *Universe implodes*

I wish I could enjoy Paper Mario: Sticker Star more.

Granted. You enjoy it, then that git in your sig appears in it.

I wish for bright copper kettles, warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.

Granted. The kettles are damaged, the mittens are tattered and ugly, and you do NOT want to know what's in those packages.

I wish I had a good paying job that's not too dirty.

Granted, but you're required to be so ridiculously meticulous about appearance and cleanliness that you're stressed out beyond belief.

I wish that food never went bad/rotted/etc.

Granted. Food looks good enough to eat, but you don't want to know what's at the core.

I wish I could think of a wish for the one below me to corrupt it, I'm sucked dry of wishes.

Granted. You think one, but the guy below does not know how to corrupt it!

I wish for candy!

Granted, but it's earwax flavored.

I wish for a super-friendly Eevee that listens to my every word.

Granted. It's unbelievably ugly, so when you put it to bed you have to put a paper bag over its head to kiss it goodnight.
I wish the moderators liked me.

Granted, but nobody else will ever like you again.

PS-I could care less if Eevee was ugly!

I wish for a Mew without any corruptions or bad things or any disadvantages or any of those to me either. BEAT THAT!

Granted. You are now dead.

I wish that The Ninth Doctor had joined Ten and Eleven for the 50th anniversary.

Granted, but they'll never meet each other again afterwards.

I wish for a crossover between Pokémon and Sonic!

Granted, but Sonic will refuse to evolve into Super Sonic with a Thunderstone!

I wish Google Translate was more accurate.

Granted, but now it's only accurate in translating to gibberish.

I wish White Kyurem wasn't so ugly looking.

Granted, but now Black Kyurem is really ugly.

I wish for the ABCs to be the ZYXs instead.

Back
Top Bottom