• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the game crashes right alfer from overload.

I wish my shiny Eevee had wings and wasn't corrupted or disturbed and same with me and that no Pokémon or humans or anything disappears from this wish, nobody dies, nobody leaves, etc. In a nutshell: NOTHING BAD HAPPENS with this wish. HA! BEAT THAT GUYS! MUAHAHAHA!

Granted. But now every Eevee has wings, so yours isn't special.

I wish I had a 3DS for Pokémon X...

Ok, but it explodes the second you turn it on.

BTW that would be AWESOME!!! But actually, mine would still be shiny... (Shakes head) you failed!!!

I wish for my Ipad to never run out of battery.

Granted, but memory loss will accompany that.

I wish for a talking cellphone named Bill who would be my best friend and have a battery that would never be able to die out.

Granted, but this is your last wish.

I wish that I was a superhero!

Granted, but your powers all involve toilet humor and your name is peed-his-pants man.

I wish nobody had to use the bathroom without any consequences of death or such.

granted, but now the "bladder of steel" achievement in rock band 2 is easier to get, THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!!
i wish that the grim reaper was free from billy's and mandy's torture (remember THAT show?????)

Uh, no, but I've heard of it and Granted, but now Billy and Mandy torture Arceus.

I wish nobody on Earth would die-and the Earth grew with each person born!

Nooo!!!
What's your wish?

I wish that the world was a cube.

Granted, but nobody else can now!

I wish that I could have a bigger avatar.

Granted, but your account will now be terminated.

I wish that I would get free Generation III remakes.

Back
Top Bottom