• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're a native speaker of Klingon and have a wierd accent that people can't help but snicker at every time you talk.

I wish more people my age liked jazz.

Granted. But since your age is hidden, I had to make everyone like jazz, thus, causing everyone to stop liking other music, and eventually, jazz is the only music left in the world.

I wish I had a BAJILLION DOLLARS!

Granted, but it's all Monopoly money.

I wish I could think of a wish.

Granted, it's a very short, pleasant life.

I wish Target would sell Bakuman. in store.

Granted, now Pikachu and Ketchup are always in the show and there's a new catchphrase for it and the viewers are complaining about it.

I wish I could live like a fire XDD

Granted, now a Chandelure is using your soul to fuel its own fire.

I wish I could instantly cause a certain shipping to lose all of its fans.

Granted! UPS now has no fans! LOL

I wish I could ship with Hilda......

Granted, you take a fishing ship job, Hilda is one of your co-workers. You're both much too busy to even talk.

I wish fleas would go extinct.

Granted now they are bigger and called hiar biters

I wish Pokemon was real

Granted! But now the Salamence in your avatar is out of control, rampaging through the Bulbagarden forums!

I wish snow was more fun and less of a hassle.

Granted snow will now self destruct in 3...2...1... snow has blown up

I wish that we had snow

Granted, but your homework becomes a monster that causes unimaginable damage to the world.

I wish my hair wouldn't grow and never needed to be cut again.

Granted, but some radiation you're somehow exposed to allowed your hair to grow back.

I wish my teeth are indestructible from falling off.

Granted, you're given teeth out of some heavy, tough material. They won't break or anything, but they are so heavy it's hard to open your mouth to eat or talk.

I wish I had a new MP3 Player.

Granted it will now play super loud (as in unbearable) and never turn off

I wish that I could get more sleep

Back
Top Bottom