• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! You got one at level 99.

I wish I could listen to music all day.

Granted, it's impossible to control and headbutts everything constantly. You soon lose everything you have.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Granted! You have gills now and have to live underwater because you can't breathe air anymore.

I wish my computer wouldn't crash anymore.

Granted. Instead you get a life-threatening disease

I wish to be HAPPY FOREVER!!!!

Granted! But your superpower is the ability to turn into a gnat.....
Let's just say that your reign didn't last long.....

I wish I could fly!

Granted, you receive a one-way airline ticket to the Antarctic.

I wish I was the supreme master of every sport and video game.

Granted, but they'd all be infants.

I wish for a perfect Shirley Temple/Roy Rogers/Arnold Palmer/other Mocktail.

Granted, until a bug crawls in it.

All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer it by.

Granted but then the sub never stops. It gets longer and longer and then some weird subway man tells you to eat all of it. "Eat the damn sub" the man says and so you keep eating it and eating it but it continues to get longer and longer. And eventually your stomach explodes and you go off eating subway for life.

I wish someone could organise my desk for it is rather messy.

Granted, but now you work for Cipher.

I wish I could teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony...

Back
Top Bottom