• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It is 0 degrees K. The lowest temprature ever.
I wish for a Latios that always obeys me, won't die, can fly, and is my lifetime friend.

Granted. Here are some leftover tacos from yesterday I found in my fridge.

I wish I could sing in falsetto.

Granted, but you get Sarah Palin with it.

I wish I had more money.

Granted. You can't sing.
If you can't sing at all, you can't sing in falsetto either.
The point of the game is to grant the person's wish, but with an unexpected negative side effect. So it would have made more sense to say "Granted, but now you can only sing in falsetto" or something like that.

Granted. It's empty, and cannot be filled.

I wish I hadn't double-posted.

Granted, instead you posted five times.

I wish I had a pet snake that never did anything wrong and was very obedient to me.

Granted. It dies the next day.

I wish for a creepy Latias nurse who would date me and doesn't have a boyfriend, and would share a lot of my interests, as well as no one, and nothing at all having a problem with it.

Granted, but the next day she dumps you and goes for your friend.

You killed mah Python, you get dumped. >=D

I wish for all ants to be giant and wreak havoc all over the world. But my house is sheilded.

Granted, but they dig under your house and you fall to the center of the Earth.

I wish Deox-Y would stop wishing for a creepy Latias nurse.

Granted! Oh, wait...

I wish the entity formerly known as Dark Deox would stop wishing for creepy nurses. The Latias I understand, but...

Granted. She cleans your room. A little too thoroughly...

I wish for a Latias girlfriend who is not creepy in any way!

Granted. Have this refrigerator magnet.

I wish for tickets to a Daft Punk concert.

Back
Top Bottom