• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Nyeh!
0.jpg

I wish EA hadn't left Darkspore to die.

Wish granted! They didn't and they come out with a sequel that's just horrible.

I wish... I knew where my PSP disappeared to.

Granted. When did you forget she came with a annoying Latios boyfriend (me in disguise)
I wish for SPAAAAAAAACEEE!!!!

The genie misunderstands you, thinking you mean the geographical formation, and makes all the world's oases join to form one huge lake with you at the bottom.

I wish I were smart.

Granted, but you're stuck in Defense Forme.

I wish I had a creepy Latias nurse that would never dump me, is very intelligent, shares a ton of interests with me, isn't ugly, no one, including her, would have a problem with us dating, and without a boyfriend... Oh, and neither of us would get killed, lost, or injured for the next 80 earth years.

Try and corrupt that.

Granted, but it turns out you were chewing on a Giant Bearctic's beard.... you can imagine what happens next.

I wish for a plate to use on my Arceus I just caught by using the masterball that was left empty since Magikarp died.

Sidenote: Ah. Still, corruption is corruption. =3

Granted, but it's in Sanskrit.

I wish Deox-Y never made another wish involving Latias.

Consider it granted. Though he changes it to the same exact one you have.

I wish that lady's baby would stop crying.

Back
Top Bottom