• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it turns out it is a Latios colored pink. >=D But I know you are just gonna add/counter that for your next creepy Latias nurse wish...

I wish that Deox-Y gets to meet everything in his signature, and they are angry on him. >:D

Not granted. The guy left of Shadow Arceus is me, and I can't be mad at myself.

I wish for my previous wish, but the Latias really is a Latias.

Granted, but she inhales a poisonous scent, and his left in COMA for ever. =D

I wish that Deox-Y gets to meet everything except himself in his signature, and they are angry on him. >:D

Granted. They then kill you once they return to normal.

I wish the godmodder formerly known as Dark Deox would stop trying to formulate an incorruptible wish. My head hurts trying to corrupt his wishes.

Granted. I succeed.

I wish for my previous wish, but neither of us become comatose ever. Also, I wish that the liar and auto-hitter known as RuBoo didn't put the image of my Zekrom turning into slop into my head.

Last edited:
Not granted. Godmodding shall always be paid in kind.

I wish my above statement were true.

Not granted. Given the name of this thread, I think an incorruptible wish is against the rules, ergo stop trying to achieve what you are trying to achieve!

...Ahem... I wish for a wish that is easily corruptible so that I am not doing something against the rules.

And here I'd just thought of the perfect way to corrupt your incorruptible wish. Also, those missiles are locked onto you. Haha.

Granted, but you have absolutely no control over them.

I wish the entity formerly known as Dark Deox wasn't such a mean godmodder.

Granted, but someone else goes after you.

I wish you'd both [EFF!]ing knock this off.

*has not been inputted with a wish to corrupt*

Does not compute.

This unit wishes for commands.

Back
Top Bottom