• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but this dance ends in tragedy when one of the waddle dees spontaneously combust.

I wish I was better at drawing.

Turns out your drawing becomes so good that you can't stop and your hand breaks

I wish I could be reincarnated into a dragon

Alright, but I only had enough power to bring you four cans so that means...if you want to live much longer you'll have to drink pretty slow:lol:.

I wish all our problems were solved:ksmile:!

Granted, but a life without problems is a boring life. Eventually, some people start stirring up trouble through miscellaneous vandalism and other petty crimes just to break the monotony.

I wish for a basket of caramel apples.

Granted. But due to your newly impressive memory, kids constantly ask you what your life was like growing up, and the questions keep pouring in until your sanity finally breaks.

I wish I had black hair.

If you say so, but to turn your hair black I had to light it on fire and turn it into soot:ksmile:.

I wish for a cup of coffee:lick:!

I got an owchie-boo-boo:bawl:!

Sure, but I had to remove the frontal lobe and limbic system from your brain. Hope you like vegetables because you just became one:sweatlol:. (< bad joke).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I-I wish for a better brain:eek:! Sorry:sweatlol:!

Last edited:
Granted. Now you get pimp slapped every time you use that word.

I wish EarthBound was on virtual console.

Granted. It will set you back $1,000 though, since it's such a classic.

I wish I had a job.

Granted. However, you cannot control the times you go invisible.

I wish I can be able to drive.

Last edited:
Granted, everyone wants to rob Mitt, you get a way with all his money but you use Mitt's underwear to cover your face when you lose your mask~

I wish for 4 non-corrupt wishes?

Granted but You must make the same 4 wishes again so I may corrupt them.
I wish I could wipe ashes Pikachu from the face of our world and the pokemon world.

Granted. I transmitted a lethal virus into that Pikachu. However, this virus spreads rapidly and destroys all species, including humans.

I wish I can find a rare evolution stone in Rugged Mountain.

Back
Top Bottom