• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. All your brain potential focuses on rememberring things, so you become essentially dumb.

I wish I had a magic broom!

Wished. Turkish people are very mad at you for eating their land.

I wish I could eat something right now.

Granted. She kicks you out of your home.

I wish people would forget about the royal baby.

Granted, but it could be on any device in your house, including your dishwasher... And I won't tell you which.

I wish I had a never-ending supply of useful reaction gifs.

Granted. It explodes while you are on it. Rest In Peace.

I wish for a flame suit so no one would flame me on the forums.

Granted, but your suit looks funny so people in the real world make fun of you, forcing you to hide away online at all times. That doesn't sound so bad actually.

I wish for unlimited wishes!

Granted, but you become so full of yourself that nobody wants to talk to you.

I wish I lived in a pineapple under the sea.

Granted. The wounds gets worse after you take the bandages off.

I wish to win a local writer's competition where I live.

Granted, but it turns your best friend into a rival writer and the conflict won't resolve for 300ish episodes.

I wish all of my favorite ships would become canon.

Granted, but the book where it happens is just a dream sequence, unrevealed until the next book.

I wish I knew everything.

Back
Top Bottom