• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, that doesn't even need corrupted, the ps4 was released with a faulty graphics card

I wish I was able to draw better

You can draw amazingly, but similar to van goh, your art will not be appreciated until you are dead, and you will be crazy, and therefore avoided by basically everybody.

I wish that I could go to equestria.

You go there but everyone there hates you. And you don't want those ponies mad at you....

I wish I could be less awkward

Granted, you are now dull and plain.

I wish it doesn't take forever just to trade in one car for another.

granted, you now are able to immediately trade in your car as long as it never leaves the lot

I wish my pokemon TCG deck was legal to use in official play

Granted. You will always have something to do, and you can never have time for yourself.

I wish there was something good on TV.

Last edited:
Granted, the weather is 140° degrees celcius where ever you live all year round

I wish that my broadsword wasn't so dull

Granted. But not it's alive and hungers for the blood of your loved ones.

I wish I could grant my own wishes.

Granted it now has poisonous sparkles all over it, including the handle.

*yawns* I wish I wasn't so sleepy

Granted, as long as you don't eat you will never be tired

I wish that I knew how to speak every widely spoken language

Granted, but this happens after all those languages are dead.

I wish for a Shiny pokémon.

Granted but your game becomes corrupted and you have to restart from scratch

I wish that I didn't have to work Black Friday.

Granted. However, after inserting your new Shiny in your PC box, the region's villainous team hacks the PC system and captures your Shiny, and it's now their dinner.

I wish I wasn't slacking off on my homework.

Granted, now your entire life is devoted to homework and you never do anything else.

I wish I could IV breed.

Your wish for nothing is granted. You are now nothing. :I

I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good.

Granted, but that something was nothing.

I wish I didn't feel so guilty...

Back
Top Bottom