• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Actually, we can! You don't make a wish, you get nothing. Ever!

I wish I had a Skitty for a pet.

Granted, but a nuke blowes up averything you ever wanted.

I wish for our Game Freak overlords to begin their genetic experiments for the true Pokémon world!

Granted, but the Pokemon turn hostile and kill everybody.

I wish that this wish wouldn't be corrupted.

Granted, your wish is not corrupted. My wish is corrupted so that instead of me being trapped forever in a world of Absols, you are trapped forever in a world of angry mudkips.

I wish that I could be trapped in a world of absols

Granted. It's so small that you accidentally sit on it and it dies.

I wish for a 1TB USB drive.

Granted, but all the data is instantly corrupted when you remove it from your computer.

I wish I had a glass of lemonade.

Granted, you get a glass of lemonade, mixed in with orc wizz.

I wish for the second coming of cheesus christ.

Granted, you now have the weakest level 60 demon hunter.in the game.

I wish that I was a stereotypical James bond villain.

Granted. You are so evil that movie goers hate you.

I wish that I could write better stories.

granted, you only fly on Mondays though. also you have no other way to land then to fall.

I wish I had better handwriting

Granted. Is Venus the world you'd like to rule?

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

Granted, but everybody laughs so hard at your jokes they literally die laughing and you inadvertently wipe out the human race.

I wish I was a musical prodigy.

Granted. You sell your soul to the Devil to achieve it.

I wish the "Ups" wins Up or Down.

Back
Top Bottom