• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, nobody knows about it except you, and now you love it and everyone thinks you're weird because you're the only one who knows about it.

I wish I had something chocolate.

The Absolis grants your wish, the chocolate becomes rotten however because The Absolis is speaking like The Absolis' zigzagoon for the next few days

I wish The Absolis was better at writing dialogue so The Absolis could write better storys

...apocalype, which you were unable to survive? Granted.

I wish I don't get brain freeze.

Granted, you get everything freeze except for brain freeze.

I wish I was on King of the Nerds.

Granted, you get everything freeze except for brain freeze.

I wish I was on King of the Nerds.

Granted, but you get totally embarrassed every ep, and are the first eliminated.

I wish that we'd get some Bayonetta 2 info soon (and not about it being cancelled or postponed or crap, or anything bad.)

Granted. It finds you quite comfy~

I wish that pokemon existed.

Granted. All of them are hostile.

I wish it was warmer outside, but not so warm that things burn up.

Warm enough to decompose all organic molecules instead of burning them!

I wish I had more free time.

Granted, but now everyone else must pay for their time, which they can't do because they're frozen in time for not paying.

I wish that I had a balloon.

Granted. It gets popped by Blaziken afterward. How nasty!

I wished that Defiant and Competative will work like Speed Boost.

granted, but they will lowe the stat instead of increasing it.

I wish I was liked by everyone

Granted. Everyone avoids you like the plague.

I wish to be a moderator on the forums.

Granted. You get banned 1 hour later.

I wish for Bryci (google her, she's a canadian adult model, so NSFW) to fuck me.

Granted. She avoids you like the plague.

I wish that News Corp-owned papers here in Australia close down today. FOREVER!

Granted. Unfornately the News Corp-owned papers had found Top-Secret information about the future 7th generation games and they had planned to leak it for all Pokemon Players Worldwide. It never happend.

I wish that a Altaria would hug me...

Back
Top Bottom