• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. A random, lone wolf comes by and snatches it.

I wish my homework could be done.

Granted. However it was all incorrect and the teacher makes you do the whole thing over again.

I wish I was able to come up with a name for puppy.

Granted, at everyone's expense around you, you become very successful. Now nobody likes you.

I wish Gravity was reversed.

Granted, but everyone died does to being sent to space thanks to the reversed gravity.

I wish that Speed Boost raises the Pokémon's Speed to the maximum when switched in.

Granted. Unfortunaly, Nigel is waiting for you for a painful revenge. (Reference on your Avatar and Banner btw)

I wish that Mega Evolutions have a nerf; have one of it's lowest stats set to -1 stage when Mega Evolved or switched in.

Granted, but it becomes so corrupted that I can't tell what just happened...

I wish for a new kind of Mega Evolutions; Giant Evolutions (More for weaker Pokémon like Butterfree than stronger Pokémon and have a BST boost between 115 to 200 to get between 620 to 650 as an average but have evasioness lowered by 1.2 but have resistance of STAB (1,25 or 1,5, depended if the attacker have Adaptability or not).

Granted, but the Pokemon die of exhaustion after they revert back from their megaevolution form.

I wish my business idea succeeded.

Granted but you will move to Somalia.

I wish I could turn into a bird whenever I wanted.

Granted, but cats suddenly take over the world, giving you no good time to transform.

I wish I could play the finished versions of both Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U games now.

Granted. Turned out to be rushed.

I wish that Normal is SE against Water (normal people drinks water).

Granted, but it will only affect your body itself. Your clothes don't disappear with you, and will fall to the ground.

I wish people will stop asking for Shrek to be in Smash Bros. (They should know he's never going to be in...) :bash:

Last edited:
Granted, However, you get frustrated from Jigglypuff putting you to sleep and regret making the wish.

I wish I had my old SEGA console.

Back
Top Bottom