• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's broken beyond repair.

I wish Chansey never had Lucky Punch as a wild held item.

Wish granted...by removing Chansey from the games completely.

I wish I lived in Hawaii.

Granted, but endless storms runs in once you started to live in Hawaii.

I wish that Smash Bros. 4 will have Mewtwo and gets (extremely) buffed up, and even more in Mega Evolution as a playable character.

Granted, now everyone hates Mewtwo for being overpowered and they quit the minute you choose him every time.

I wish I did not have to eat breakfast for lunch every weekend. :/

Granted, you just don't eat at all on the weekends.

I wish that I had two usable electrical outlets in my room, instead of just one

Granted. They're now the only outlets in the entire house.

I wish I got better grades in my classes.

Granted. you still fail because the teacher is out to get you.

I wish I had a better relationship with my brother.

Granted. Now you had rotten relationship with anyone esle.

I wish that there is a Fairy-Type move called Fairy Dust, which lift all Pokémon for 5 turns.

Granted, but it is very lazily programmed and every time you time you use it your game crashes and all your game data is destroyed, as is the actual game, and your 3ds.

I wish I could get tf2 to work properly on my laptop.

Granted, but the instruments break after 10 minutes of use.

I wish I had an appetite.

Granted, but the fish you tried to eat came back to life and chased you.

I wish I got to hug a penguin.

Granted. You get photo albums with pictures of Korean soda.

I wish I had perfect vision.

Granted. You can see through people's clothes and you get sent to jail for spying on people.

I wish I had some more frozen yogurt!

Granted but those frozen yogurts will freeze you if you take just even one bite, not just your brain.

I wish for nothing particuliar this time.

Granted. Your neighbors notice your neglected elephant and call the police on you.

I wish I was immune to illness!

Back
Top Bottom