• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the rest of your family now takes turns punching you

I wish that a worldwide epidemic would turn people into zombies.

Granted, and their last victim is you. How is this bad? You get to watch everyone you love become zombies. Only then will you become a zombie--at your own loved ones' hands!

I wish I had a wish for someone to corrupt.

Granted, your head is so full of wishes that it explodes.

I wish that I would be better at this app called Coaster Frenzy.

granted. but the app constantly crashes, up until the point where it was removed completely.

I wish the "Attack on Titan" game had a release date in the US.

Granted, it ricochets its way into real life and gets ya in the head.

I wish to get everyone to HEAR DEM TRUMPETS TO BELIEVE IT!! [Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire]

Granted. You now have a computer virus after looking up one picture.

I wish the Kid Icarus series had another playable fighter representative for Smash.

Granted. Hades is confirmed. Every fan of Kid Icarus who did'nt play Uprising who DID wanted to play said game goes apeshit and start to attack Sakurai.

I wish for Chuggaaconroy to play Sonic Colours on the DS.

Granted. Chuggaaconroy quits halfway through the game.

I wish songs weren't so catchy.

Granted. You listen to annoying one hit wonders instead. Remember Macarena?

I wish for better stuff on television.

granted. however all of the "better stuff" has a 1 second running time.

I wish Toonami was on all week instead of just Saturday.

Granted. It's on for one second of every day of the week. (I used your own idea.)

I wish Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire released earlier.

Granted. Give phoenixon a sparkling Ruby ring with 'Omega' tag and a sparkling Sapphire ring with 'Alpha' tag. Both are fake and too small for his fingers.

I wish I have mini Poyo.

Granted. But wait... my cousin Steven never have had Mega Char X. He even never have 3ds.

I wish MarioMiner is explode.

Back
Top Bottom