• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can only fly for five seconds before you plumet to your death (BRUHAHAHAHA!)

I wish Game Freak made a Pokémon fighting game.

Granted, but you can only play as Gary Oak. ONLY. Just him against Red/Ash's face. Just their face.

I wish there were more pandas, everyone loves pandas. (corrupt carefully my dear fellow)

Granted, now the world is overpowered by pandas!... Drawback, there's not enough bamboo to go around so the thriving panda population turns to eating people as thier primary food source instead :)

I wish I could be the President of the US :p

Granted but you have to deal with WWIII

I wish I knew what was on the other side of the moon, like a picture of it or something.

Granted, I tried pulling up a picture of it but it had a big censor marking through it... Apparently the face is on one side and on the back side of the moon is it's butt crack xP

I wish money could grow on trees $_$

Granted! You now have a counterfeit one.

I wish the sun would never rise again.

Granted. The sun is constantly directly above you and never sets nor rises again. This destroys everybody's sleep schedule and going outside becomes very dangerous due to everyone's lack of sleep.

I wish I could see through walls.

Granted, but you now lose the ability to hear to compensate.

I wish Pokémon were real cuz I'm lazy again.

Granted, a Hypno comes into your neighborhood and starts kidnapping children. All thanks to your wish.

I wish I could make one random person in the world spontaneously combust every time I sneeze.

You have no idea how well that fits. You sir deserve a medal, no a golden statue dedicated to you. XD

Last edited:
Granted, you're now a video game sprite

I wish for a time machine.

Granted, but it radiates deadly gamma rays, murdering you and everyone in a 100ft radius once you land somewhere. Except for nazis because they're immune to that stuff now.

I wish for a turkey sandwich. Not too dry, not too moist. No horrible viruses or infections or anything that will cause a hazard to my health. Just a nice sandwich.

You have no idea how well that fits. You sir deserve a medal, no a golden statue dedicated to you. XD

Thank you for the compliment. But anyway, back on-topic:

Granted, everything is frozen in time, thereby making the world peaceful.

I wish for magic powers cuz I'm still lazy.

Thank you for the compliment. But anyway, back on-topic:

Granted, everything is frozen in time, thereby making the world peaceful.

I wish for magic powers cuz I'm still lazy.

Granted, but you are eaten by a hungry moose.

I wish I was a pie.

Granted, you live out your entire life alone because you will not let anyone get close to you.

I wish I was fabulous.

Back
Top Bottom