• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have two freinds and everyone else shuns you, driving you out of their city/town/whatever.

I wish I could function without sleep.

Granted. People take advantage of it, and overwork you.

I wish my computer can run properly.

Granted, your computer now runs flawlessly when it's completely shut down!

I wish my hair would just completely turn white already...

Granted. it falls off the second it turns white.

I wish I would've met The JWittz while I was at Worlds.

Granted, he dies and you meet him dead.

I wish I could have the same Pachirisu that the World Champion has.

Granted, but you have no idea how to use it to the point of an opponent with a Dunsparse and a Stunfisk being able to beat you.

I wish could have gone to Worlds (and done well there.)

Granted. However, you did so well, they accuse you of cheating and disqualify you. You are now banned from Worlds.

I wish I had a collection of cool headphones.

Granted, they are all broken

I wish I have a malevolent army of obedient, powerful, genetically enhanced dinosaurs to overthrow modern society and eliminate any remaining iota of those who oppose my laws, decisions and orders

Granted, but they eventually turn on you for ordering them to kill so many inocent people.

I wish for a a hundred dollars cuz I'm lazy yet again.

Granted, but an overnight Depression reduces its worth to a nickel. And then someones mugs you for said nickel-equivalent.

I wish to become the ruler of the Galactic Empire and crush the petty Rebellion with my army of Stormtroopers who can now actually see out of their helmets and have a Death Star without a convenient hole leading straight to the very explosive core.

Granted, but it dosen't let you go back and the first place it drops you is over an active volcano.

I wish I had a working portal gun.

Granted, but only works white-flat surfaces like in the actual game. Have fun with that :)

I wish for another wish

Granted, after your wish the genie kills you.

I wish for David Tennant to be the Doctor again.

Granted, but in the last episode ever.

I wish the recent roster leak for Smash 4 was disproven somehow.

Granted and the new series will suck so much, you'll never want to watch it again

I wish Doctor Who's Tardis would magically appear in my living room

Back
Top Bottom