• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It turns out to be hijacked, and the driver who hijacked the TARDIS came in and stole everything you owned.

Speaking of Doctor Who, I wish I wasn't falling behind on the Doctor Who episodes.

Granted, you now get to watch 3 new episodes you missed but those will be the only 3 episodes they play from this point on

I wish David Tennant played as Doctor Who again :(

Awwww no fair, i don't wanna corrupt this wish because I'd wish for the same exact thing xD
......Granted but it will be to very last episode of Doctor Who in existence... Q_Q

I wish the Dalek would come and brain suck my mother

Granted, but it also brain-sucks you cuz I'm lazy.

I wish Matt Smith was the Doctor again (and that his episodes aren't the last episodes ever.)

Granted. Unfortunately, a personal emergency prevents him from being The Doctor for more than one episode, forcing writers to adapt.

I wish the Hoenn remakes came out earlier.

Granted, but since pies have no brain you lose all sence of consciousness.

I wish I was a bird cuz Wynaut?

Granted, you become a Wynaut with wings.

I wish I wrote something meaningful

granted, however, No one else understands what you wrote.

I wish someone would wish for Limewire.

Granted. You download a virus off of it like I did about 4~ years ago and it ruins your computer just like my old one.

I wish that I could see event flags in real life.

Granted, but you can no longer see real flags.

I wish for a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles for my birthday.

Granted. The disc is scratched, preventing you from going beyond a certain point. Fun fact: That's what happened to me when I got my copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

I wish people will stop asking for Ridley to be playable in Smash. (At first I was neutral about him being in this way, but this is irritating.)

Granted. They stop due to his being announced as DLC, but once it's released, start complaining about how he plays.

I wish for something to eat.

Last edited:
Granted, but you will have no electricity for the rest of your life.

I wish for a working copy of Xenoblade Chronicles.

Granted, but it's a different type of working, meaning it spends all day working at its job and no time to be played.

I wish for a better squirrel Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom