• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Here's a book with the word "dollar" repeated a million times.

I wish Chuggaaconroy can recover from his illness.

Granted. However, the minute you turn it on, all you're able to see is a troll face.

I wish I was Super Strong.

Granted, you were so strong, that the entire universe couldn't handle your weight, and thus you've ultimately caused the apocalypse by smashing the entire universe without even trying.

I wish I am a magical princess with a machine gun.

Granted. The machine gun falls apart when you touch it. And you are not a real princess.

I wish for world peace.

Granted, I shall now freeze time itself. There, world peace.

I wish for a Zelda game built around the Command Mellody mechanic from Wind Waker.

Granted. It's poison.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, and I don't want dry turkeys for my sandwich.

*Smashes a vase belonging to ^.* Granted.

I wish there was another good non-glitchey Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game released in the west.

Granted. But the data in the game is completely corrupted, and therefore cannot be played.

I wish for a nice clean battle in Last Poster Wins V.14.

That wish was corrupted before you even asked for it. ;)

I wish for the ability to shapeshift into anything I want at will cuz Wynaut?.

Granted but you stay in that form forever and can't change into anything else after the first.

I wish Smash would come out sooner in america (3DS)

Granted, but nobody will support you. Not even your cabinet members.

I wish Amazon will tell me what is wrong with my seller account so I can fix it right away. -.-

Granted. But you are no longer able to use amazon.

I wish my replica of the master sword was the real master sword

Back
Top Bottom