• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it will be as dull as a butter knife

I wish the miniature sword toothpicks that held finger sandwiches together were actually real swords

Granted, but some crazy guy goes on a killing spree with them and one of his victims is you.

I wish for Celestial Brush powers.

Granted; unfortunately, you are unable to draw the right thing.

I wish the Smash 4 demo had a few more playable characters.

Granted, but since I can't actually tell what it is you are wishing for you get nothing.

I wish for a Jirachi that grants an unlineted supply of uncorupted wishes.

Granted, however, Jirachi becomes offended by your misspellings of the words "Unlimited" and "Uncorrupted" and deems you unworthy of its wishes.

I wish my feet wouldn't hurt so much after work.

Granted, after work... you'll be completely numb from the neck down.

I wish ravens ruled the entire universe.

Granted. They are now bent to destroy everyone that isn't a raven.

I wish this cough will go away.

Granted, but you have to give up everything else you own to pay for it.

I wish for a hundred bucks again.

granted, it bursts into flames when you put it in your hand/grab it.
I wish I had money for Smash

Granted. You get the money when it's sold out everywhere and eShop is down for extended maintenance.

I wish I got my copy of Smash 4 right now...

Granted. You get your Smash 4 copy right now but the game has a mini time bomb in it and will self destruct the very moment it's turn on blowing up your game system and all.

I wish new game systems weren't so bloody expensive :/

Granted, but the quality of games on them is so bad it makes Bubsy 3D look like Xenoblade Chronicles by comparison.

I wish for Celestial Brush powers again.

Granted, but you'll never be talented enough to use it.

I wish the aliens would come to my front door and take me far away from this crappy planet.

Granted. You becomes then a victim of endless bullying acts...

I wish that GF makes game balance worse than ever.
(My thoughts of what's going on since Gen VI! Lol)

Granted. It's the exact opposite to what you wish for.

I wish for an corruptible wish.

Granted... a stampede of One Hundred Wild Bucks runs you and your family over O_O

I wish my nose wasn't itchy...

Back
Top Bottom