• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but Rayquaza is so big, it gobbles you and your family up - not to mention the whole town.

I wish for a Pokémon plush doll.

Granted, but it's a life sized, and life weighted, Snorlax doll, which suddenly appears out of thin air and smooshes you.

I wish for faster Internet.

Holy ****, I'd never want that plush doll.

As for your fast internet, it's granted, except it's been run by a dictator who track your every move. As soon as you even enter a anti-government page, black shirts storms into your room and tortures you.

I wish I was a character in the Pokémon world.

Granted, but it's a life sized, and life weighted, Snorlax doll, which suddenly appears out of thin air and smooshes you.

I wish for faster Internet.

Holy ****, I'd never want that plush doll.

That's kinda the point of this thread.

As for you, Homerun, your wish is granted. You are now a ghost. You cannot enter the afterlife and you cannot interact with the physical world. You are forever trapped in limbo.

I wish I had super vision.

Granted, but all you see is Garbediors for the rest of your life

I wish these dragons in my sig would obey me in real life
V

Sure. Your one wish is used on wishing for uncorruptable wishes, leading to 0 wishes.

Also, I had a hamster once but it died.
On my birthday...

I wish for infinte bacon

Granted. But you're eating so much that you died from a full stomach

I wish I can't talk.

Granted. *looks at calendar* Oh, look, you are asked to speak in the auditorium tonight! Have fun!

I wish I had a hamster that is alive and well when I receive it.

Back
Top Bottom