• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Valve counting to three?
THAT-WISH-.jpg

I wish to own the moon

Granted, but because melting mountain snow feeds numerous rivers around the world, the planet faces worldwide drought.

I wish for Sharingan

Granted, but it all ends in shenanigans.

I wish to know what movie/anime/game that dragon above was from.

Granted. It is Shenron from the Dragon Ball anime. You must collect seven mystical "Dragon Balls" to summon the dragon, and it grants one wish, before the balls separate and become scattered again. There are also limitations to its powers, such as it cannot revive the same person twice

I wish for the moon to return to Earth, and ownership of it again

The moon returns to earth, a little too close. It gets pulled in by Earth's gravitational pull and collides with the planet, causing massive damage and completely screwing over the tides in the process.
What's left of the earth is a flooded and broken wasteland, and the moon has burned and broken into bits, but it's all yours.

I wish that I could restore this broken time machine.

You can, but you get trapped inside the time machine because paradoxes.

I wish for 300 altoids tins that can't crush people.

Granted, but they are empty, and the return from the recycling center isn't enough to cover the transportation fees

I wish for Mega Eevee

You get it, but it's got 400 speed and 2 everywhere else.

(I WANT empty altoids tins, ha!)

I wish for a bacon.

Granted, but you have to wrap it around a sausage and deepfry it, creating a combination so fatty that it will kill you if you eat it.

I wish for new, good, non-Skylanders Spyro game that is available in every language and in every country, isn't too expensive and not a single copy is unplayable.

Granted. However, you get stuck in a certain part and cannot find help anywhere, as an international law gets passed, forbidding sharing advice on games.

I wish I can stop tripping over my words when I speak to people around me.

Granted. Oops! Dog's smellin' at ya, better good luck.

Can I not being disturbed without going to jail?

Granted, but since I didn't understand your wish you are now stuck in some random jail cell forever.

I wish Writter's Block wasn't a thing.

Granted, it's now writer's cardiac arrest.

I wish for a game about dragons that doesn't portray them as pug lizards with wings. Doesn't have to be Spyro.

Granted, a new game comes out called "My Little Dragon" where all of the dragons are chibified with big sparkly eyes and the objective is to hug other chibified dragons.

Also,
I wish for a game about dragons that doesn't portray them as pug lizards with wings. Doesn't have to be Spyro.
Had no idea what a pug lizard was so I googled it:
9ba49dbd2518569b3e85adfc150328fd.jpg
Oh god, I can only imagine an army of those with wings. The horror.

I wish for a set of Command Seals.

Still laughing at the pug lizard.

You get it, but they don't obey your command!

I wish that the pug lizard was activision's logo

Back
Top Bottom