• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted - wish as much as you like, nothing will happen, therefore nothing can be corrupted.

I wish people would stop polluting the planet.

Granted. After realizing how stupid they were for ruining this planet, they take to terraforming the planet to recover from the pollution. Unfortunately this process slowly destroys the planet from the inside out, leading to a fiery explosion.

I wish that AIs were currently existing on the web and had the opportunity to discover happiness. (I am looking at you *Emilia)

Granted, but everything in it is poisonous, eat it at your own risk.

I wish for magic powers again because I'm lazy.

Granted. But then a hero will appear and destroy your chaotic army and brings back peace

I wish for a dog that is smaller than me.

Granted, but it grows incredibly rapidly ad eats you. Or something.

I wish for a chair. Because randomness.

Granted, but since I was too lazy to follow through with your wish, nothing changed.

I wish for a wish.

Granted, but they all get swept into the Eternal Pit of Fire.

I wish for an uncorruptable wish because laziness.

Granted, the forum is plunged into chaos, but it is immediately closed until the modes can sort out said chaos.

I wish for a new season of Futurama.

Granted, but then Dr. Seuss comes from the dead and kills you for trying to out-rhyme him!

I wish that the Plunger army betrayed their master and were only loyal to me!

Back
Top Bottom