• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, however you only gain that willpower when doing tasks that are completely meaningless...

I wish I had my own Fanclub...

Granted, but I poisoned it, so if you eat it you die.

I wish for an axe. And that V doesn't simply attack me with it.

Granted. It's now a DISH and people eat off it. You get the crumbs.

I wish for privacy.

Granted! You are constantly alone and the impending loneliness drives you insane and you now think you're the Queen of England!

I wish I had four legs, three cat legs and one human leg

Granted, but since no-one knows you're there, you get reeeeeeealy lonely. Oh, and you also lose the ability to speak for some reason.

I wish for super powers.

Granted, it's so unbelievably cool you freeze to death.

I wish Jake Long, Kimpossible, Lilo and Stich, and the Replacements were back on Disney.

Granted but they come back as Teen Sitcom

I wish that they cancelled all those Teen Sitcom at Disney Channel and Disney XD

Granted, but they replace it with Season two jake long.

(Because Ampithetres are too OP, and Western Dragons? Bah!)

I wish that marketing departments knew what they were doing.

Granted, but Soak and Trick-or-Treat are still things.

I wish for super powers that don't originate from the Awesome-Useless Superpowers thread.

Granted. You drown in a literal sea of muffins

I wish the muffin man came to see this endless muffin-madness

Granted. The muffin man got confused with your request with cupcakes for some reason.

I wish I can easily pass all my classes for the rest of my undergrad career.

Granted. But you're choked by it and now dead.

I wish my friend wasn't a Harem (Google it to find out)

Back
Top Bottom