• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but I also sent a knife that should appear 1 mm from your head traveling 100 kilometers per hour. Good luck enjoying that gold when you're dead.

I wish for more info on Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. And for the below poster not to mention the words 'Gates' or 'Infinity' in his/her post.

Okay. The game's official name is: "Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: Doors to Endlessness"

I wish for the resurrection of Lord Root, faithful prophet of Dome
250px-345Lileep.png

Granted, but it is nowhere near as good as Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Seriously though, Poochie, I suggest you try and track down a copy of one of those three (particularly EOS), you won't regret it.

Anyway, speaking of Mystery Dungeon... I wish that every living being on the planet was turned into a Pokémon overnight.

Granted. You aren't. That's how you discover you're a robot and you're surrounded by little creatures who spout gibberish at you

I wish there are little speech bubbles your words appear in when you talk in real life.

Last edited:
Granted but then it turned into Maniacal Engineer and steals all the wins... which then explode.

Since they are on the DS, and any 3DS system can play DS games, I don't see the problem here. Bye.
Not optimized for the 3DS's hardware, mostly. That black box around Pokemon Black 2 drives me crazy. And DS games can't connect to certain wifi access points.

I wish that weren't so.

Granted but now you have no 3DS whoopsie daisy

I wish this lady would stop working on her vegetables.

Granted, but now there's nothing to eat since you stopped!

I wish that Pikachu would get replaced by Meowth

Granted, but that's the only devices they're on

I wish episodes of my fave tv shows would come out faster

Granted, but the producers put out an episode every 2 minutes, and because they put them out so often the quality of the show greatly decreases.

I wish I had a pet Lilligant.

Granted, but you forget about Pokemon entirely.

I wish I had a coffee café right next to my house.

Granted, you blow all your money there and by that time you're so addicted to the place you can't function without coffee.

I wish this free birdcould change

Back
Top Bottom