• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but there are so many Pokemon so your Pokedex is huge and you never finish the games.

I wish I had three dollars.

æ☺yk╞3Qô╝ï'≤Φ╕◄○┤☺♫↓─jwj»(É<₧ïá#

I wish for Mega Magikarp to be available to players in the next pokemon main series game

Granted, but since Magikarp is not very good, the Mega one is even worse.

I wish I could invent my own Pokemon.

Granted. It is so horribly received that Pokemon fans ostracize you.

I wish BIBAREL got a Mega

Granted. However, it is too powerful for you and easily kills you.

I wish that Lord Helix would be destroyed, so my lord, Dome, may rule the world unopposed!

Granter, but the world is destroyed soon after, leaving you nothing to rule.

I wish for a replica of the Master Sword.

Granted.
latest

I wish for a pet Snivy.

Granted. BAG posts the image so frickin big, the browser forces you to uninstall it now.

I wish IE back then wasn't so bad.

Granted, but it is terribly bad--definitely the worst--now.

I wish I could sing.

Granted, but it was taken from a famous person and he will sue you for everything you own (and win).

I wish I had a frisbee.

Granted, but it has a small slice taken out of it.

I wish that [insert every waterlubber rant here] was fixed according to the ways described in said rant, in order to make my life happier

Wish granted, except the world would become a violent dystopia.
I wish I had a pet squirrel who eats computers, but once they are digested he gives you a tardis.

Granted, but the Tardis disappears after 1 minute and the doors are locked so you can't get in.

I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

Back
Top Bottom