• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now feel empty and hollow inside because no one can be as smart as you, so you eventually commit suicide.
I wish that I made a successful video game.

Granted, except the game becomes so popular people begin marching up to your doorstep and begging for an update, or they'll tear your house down. When you update it, they complain that it ruined the game.

I don't want a wish.

Granted. It now lasts until the end of time, and because of that, you can't eat it. You can't destroy it, or do pretty much anything to attempt to harm the ice cream.
I wish for a dollar. Just one US Dollar.

Granted, you waste it for a soda

I wish I had a Death Star
Funny thing is, that was exactly what I wanted, so really, my wish WAS granted perfectly.

Granted. The Death Star explodes because your son shot it in its weak spot.

I wish there was a new Mega Man X game that was great.

Granted, after that installment, another game came out, and that game was so bad, the entire Mega Man franchise ended up jumping the shark.

I wish I was a soap bar/toaster robot that shouts "HUZZAH!"

Last edited:
Granted. You are only very slightly better.

I wish Michaeloll would shut up about Daisy.

Granted, however, a second after that happens, all of them disappear. You got your wish for 1 second.

I wish I had more amiibos.

Granted, but you have so many unruly people on your board that you can't keep up and get fired.

I wish I had a Roselina and Luna amiibo.

Granted. You got a Rosalina Amiibo, and a Luma Amiibo, but not the Rosalina & Luma Amiibo.
I wish that I knew what video games to buy.

Granted. You buy the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic video game because you need to lean about friendship.

By the way, spellcheck automatically corrected Luma to Luna. It's really mean that way :(

I wish spellcheck wasn't so mean.

Back
Top Bottom