• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, except spellcheck changes any word with an N in it to 'Nice'.

I wish I knew why I picked this avatar.

Granted. You live forever, but it still looks like you're aging. By the time you're 900, nobody will look at you.

I wish it was summer break.

Granted, but you drop them into a mud puddle and then some kids run by and stomp on them.

I wish I didn't have to do math.

Granted, except now you have to memorize every single letter in the universe, from every language. This also includes Japanese, which has more than 10000 characters.

I wish I had a better avatar

Granted. It's so much better that your computer can't handle it and now you can't get on the forums for fear of destroying your computer

I wish I was more original in my corruptions

Granted. Your definition of original is random "words" like yuhsusjehdhhdufjfifijdjsusiwujwksmhehwuusjzjsjudyruirjh.

I wish I could buy out Bulbagarden.

Granted. It promptly goes out of business, causing you millions of dollars.

I wish I had a nice apple pie.

Granted. It only looks nice - everything else about it, including but not limited to it smell, how it feels to touch it and how it tastes are so incredibly horrible you never want to think about apple pie again.

I wisf for world peace.

Sorry. I don't know what "wisf" means. If only you used spellcheck, the world could be happy. So sad.

I wish BAG had used spellcheck.

Granted. You begin misspelling words while BAG is one of the best spellers in the world.

I wish I have every water Pokemon in the world on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

Granted, but IGN comes to your house and burns you for having too many Water types.

I wish for world peace since my last attempt to wish for this had a typo in it or something.

Granted. Everyone disappears. There's no one left on Earth to cause trouble.

I wish I didn't have to do math.

Granted, you also forget everything you ever knew about math as well. Technically, you never had to do math in the first place, but since you are now unable to do even basic addition, you can't seem to find a job, also you spend all your money, since you don't know what numbers mean and can't be bothered to calculate correct change.
You wind up on the streets and unable to support yourself or get a decent meal.

I wish for some tape.

Granted, one expired piece of candy

I wish that micro transactions we're no longer a thing

Granted. But you have to pay $2,672,635,648,464,793,647,393,749.99 shipping and handling.

I wish I could beat Ties That Bind on expert guitar.

Back
Top Bottom