• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Congratulations! You won Last Poster Wins! Because it is the apocalypse. You are alone. No one else will ever post again. You are the eternal last poster.

I wish for a perfectly normal baguette.

Granted. But to get it, you have to go throught the Six Pits of Doom or something.

I wish for this wish to not come true.

Granted. Now the paradox will start consume ur own existance.

I wish for a piece of world!

Granted. That piece of the world is infested with huge killer snakes and spiders that eat you.

I wish I had a pencil.

Granted but it is one of those highly used pencil with a very bad eraser.

I wish that my paycheck withholdings wasn't so high.

Granted. Shool never startss again, which means that the previous generation won't be able to impart thier knowledge into the next, leading to the downfall of humanity or something I don't know.

I wish being lazy was a job.

Granted, now you'll no longer be able to move your body ever again.

I wish i could travel to paris.

Granted, but you must travel through 100000000 light years of space first.

I wish I am unbanned from GameFAQs.

Granted, but it's the only website you can ever visit.

I wish I could steal your cheesecake.

Granted....Except I don't have a cheesecake.

I wish my puppy didn't pee in the house so much! :scared:

Granted, your puppy leaves you to go on a crazy peeing adventure. (Where the HECK did that come from?)

I wish above's signature had a sixth Pokemon.

Granted...but then said wonderful above user is banned. Way to ruin that awesome and great and adventurous and charming...should I go on? user's life!

I wish I hadn't just finished my cupcake.

Granted, then I stole it when you weren't looking.

I wish I was more sneaky with my thefts.

Granted, but your conscience would overpower your desires.

I wish I could get a haircut.

Granted. Your hair cut is so weird that everyone rejects you and you live your life alone.

I wish I had cake.

Granted. You have it for a second, then I steal it from you.

I wish I was less of a kleptomaniac.

Granted, but your conscience completely disappears.

I wish I had (even) better-tasting water.

Granted. Now the rest of the world dies from dehydration because you took all the water. Thanks, buddy.

I wish I had a brownie.

Granted. You then die from something that is in no way related to said brownie for some strange reason.

I wish that I could be bothered to finish this

Back
Top Bottom