• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's all melted.

I wish chocolate didn't give me migraines (I haven't eaten it in nearly a decade due to this fact).

Granted, the candy is all earwax flavored jellybeans.

I wish I had a pet serval.

Granted, but it proves to be so costly that you need to take two extra jobs in order to take care of her and meet her needs.

I wish I could decide which breed of dog to have first when I get Nintendogs + Cats: Shiba, Maltese, Cavalier, Husky or Labrador.

Last edited:
Granted, there is one, but the situation in which it would be useful is so unlikely that it's still practically useless.

I wish I could see in the dark.

Granted, but you can no longer see while it's bright.

I wish I knew why people can't even.

Granted, you know why people can't even, but now you can't even either.

I wish I had a kitten.

Granted, but a team of master thieves steals it all in a grand heist.

I wish there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

Granted you now in the top percentage of all Zubats, but you are still a Zubat.

I wish to have infinite things to count.

Granted, but now, all you can do is count for the rest of your life.

That is my greatest desire!
AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

Anyway, you get your chocolate ice cream, but it melts while you are trying to count the sprinkles.

I wish that everybody loved counting as much as I do!

Granted. The entire world collapses into chaos due to everyone attcking themselves.

I wish for some soup.

Granted, but it was fed to a turkey which regurgitated it into your soup bowl with some stomach acid and scraps thrown in. Enjoy!

I wish for a Princess Peach signature. :(

Back
Top Bottom