• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are now watching Looker of the International Police as he "secretly" plays Poké Soccer in your local park, sporting ground or public outdoor area with some random individuals that he "assigned to the match".

I wish I knew why my imagination didn't mature as I reached adulthood.

Granted, but you are kidnapped by the henchbots of someone who only identifies himself as "Dr. R", who immediately roboticises you for "stealing" his idea.

I wish for the next wisher to receive their favourite treat.

Granted, you are instantly forced into a tiny prison and deposited into a daycare where you are used as a sex slave for your superior IVs over and over and over so that your trainer can obtain a shiny Ralts with perfect IVs.
also lol you got ninja'd

I wish I had a banana

Granted, you get pwned by a Mega Scizor.

All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer it by.

Granted, the local Magikarp in your town's pond all evolve and destroy everything.

I wish Shadow Tag could catch Ghost types again.

Granted now Pokemon Language is called English. While 'old English' is called Pokemon Language.

I wish for a new car.

Granted, but you soon realise that people are generally weirded out by talking fruit.

I wish I hadn't discovered The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange...

Granted, enjoy your Vanillnite. (By the way, the corrupted part is the awful pun, not the Pokémon it Mega Evolves. Vanilluxe is awesome. :))

I wish Game Freak would choose a Mega Flygon that makes everyone happy. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom