• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted and you're chocolate is expired.

I wish a fridge lands on Max (lol)

Granted, but the fridge teleports when it is about to crash and it lands on you instead.

I wish I could make a Gardevoir out of slugs, blobs, and ghosts. Amorphous egg group anyone?

Granted, you can only slam yourself into walls with such force you would die.

I wish I could megaman would stop shooting in your signature.

Granted, he shoots the Absol in your signature instead.

I wish I could think up a wish right now.

Granted, but its the wish that you just wished so you're in an infinite loop.

I wish for Donald Trump to stop running in for president.

Granted. Then Cruz wins the nomination.

I wish we had a good candidate running for president.

Granted, but now you're so tall that you end up not being able to enter the door of your own house.

I wish i could live eternal happiness.

Granted, you now live as an eternal Blissey/Happinas.

I wish that Mismagius could be more useful.

Granted, you now have the ability Telepathy. Which you can't turn off. Good luck going to sleep at night.

I wish I had the ability Insomnia.

Back
Top Bottom