• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

You already have the ability to copy the shape of something by laying a semi-transparent piece of paper over it and drawing said object on the aforementioned peice of paper. Therefore, my work is done.

I wish this wish has no effect.

Granted. But time was wasted.

I wish death slaughters everyone except me and my dog.

Granted, since everyone else is dead you have way too much time with no one to talk to... Out of loneliness you marry your dog.

I wish I was Zuul.

Granted, but suddenly it became as pure as a newborn kitten. A literal newborn kitten who scratches hard, but he doesn't do it on purpose as he's pure.

I wish I can read a textbook just by touching it.

Granted. *Points at various anime where very bad things happen to ordinary mortals. Parasyte, for example.* My job is done.

I wish for the ability to understand and speak every language fluently.

Granted, but you must first work your way up the Base Stat Total Chain, starting as a Sunkern. Or something.

I wish I understood that corruption I just made.

Granted. You don't know nothing about corrupting wishes, while everyone else does.

I wish for a quadrillion dollars.

Granted, but it quickly receives a world record no theme park would ever want - Most Accidents in a Month after Opening.

I wish I was a moderator on BulbaGarden Forums.

Back
Top Bottom