• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you have not enough money to keep paying the electricity bill. As a result, you can't access your free Steam games in any way.

I wish I won the lottery jackpot.

Granted, but he soon goes down the path of mad science and enslaves the entire world or something.

I wish for nothing to happen as a result of this wish.

Granted, you just used Splash...but nothing happened.

I wish others could see the value of a Lv. 19 Magikarp.

Granted, but now your senses of smell and taste are a lot weaker...and I just baked delicious treats for everyone. :(

I wish the next poster would win a fantastic prize in a competition. :LOL:

Granted, but the wish somehow became corrupted.

I wish for there to be a new Pokémon based on delicious food in Gen VII, in the same vein as Vanillite and Swirlix in the past two generations.

Granted, but a Trainer found you in the wild and attempted to catch you...but their Pokémon accidentally knocked you out with a critical hit, meaning they didn't get to catch you, whereas you technically escaped and remained free from a Trainer's control once you recovered...wait a minute...that's actually beneficial for you, meaning a non-corrupted outcome. Whoops.

I wish I knew the etymology of the word "whoops".

Granted. It comes from the Latin word "whoopsus," popularized by Augustus Caesar when he accidentally fed the wrong prisoner to his lions.

I wish I could be a lazy bum all day.

Granted, but you're the kind of bum you don't want to be. As in the part of the body upon which people sit. Don't worry, it's just for today. I hope you haven't eaten beans, though.

I wish I knew why my lap disappears whenever I stand up.

Back
Top Bottom