• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, some bozo just threw a cream pie at you. Bon appetit!

EDIT: Don't worry, Etrian Oddity. I threw a pie at that bozo in the Throw Something thread. Justice has been served. You're welcome. :)

I wish more North Americans were aware of the deliciousness that is the meat pie.

Last edited:
Granted, here's a chunky steak pie. Noone should be denied the right to delicious food. :LOL:

I wish there was stronger evidence to support Litten's final evolution being Fire/Ground, and Popplio's being Water/Fighting.

Granted, but every other person flying a kite gets their kite caught in a tree 100% at a time, so you are now the last kite flyer.

I wish I was the forum webmaster.

Granted, but the forum is no longer called Bulbagarden; instead, it is now Kirliagarden. Now unrecognisable, members and visitors alike cease to go to the forums almost overnight, leading to a rapid decline of the entire Kirliagarden community.

Wow, that was deep. I wish I knew how I came up with that...

Granted, the myth that Mythbusters is ending is itself busted, meaning many more years of busted myths to come.

I wish I knew how a fudge sundae tasted... (stoopid chocolate-triggered migraines)

Granted, but everyone that lost hates you so much that no one will ever nominate you for another round of kingdom of pokemon.

I wish i had a red star from super mario galaxy.

Granted, but it only lasts temporarily, and disappears after a single use.

I wish I knew if konpeito (the Japanese candy which was the inspiration for Star Bits) is available to buy anywhere in my home city.

Granted. The money you earned is counterfeited and you get convicted with the intend of defraud.

I wish the midterm I just got out for Physics was much easier.

Back
Top Bottom