• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are in outer space. Not in a ship, not in a space suit, just exactly as you are, a jaguar doesn't tend to last long in space. Oh look: Deoxys! Oh but it doesn't matter 'cause you're dead.

I wish Solgaleo would be the greatest Legendary Pokemon the world has ever seen!

Granted. No-one else knows, leaving you unable to play.
Granted, but the other Legendary Pokemon became the weakest.

I wish I knew how to play Mafia games here.
I have no OBJECTIONS! to this. Lunaala looks bad anyway.

EDIT: I wish I remembered to make a wish.

Granted, but you wished for a bubble. It touched your nose and popped, leaving you with bubble juice up your nostrils and constantly blowing bubbles through them.

I wish OO OOK OOK!

Granted, they're now simply invalid. Your OBJECTION!s no longer have merit.

I wish you well on your Pokémon journey, next poster.

Granted, but everypne else's Pokémon journey becomes terrible as a result.

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

Granted, now it's become an enormous sea serpent that is able to destroy entire cities in a rage.

I wish I knew what a marinated kangaroo steak burger tasted like...mmm...

Granted, now Trainers can no longer teach their Pokémon to Cut down small trees, Fly from town to town, Surf across bodies of water, push enormous boulders with their Strength, climb up Waterfalls...basically, it means every past Pokémon game cannot be completed as HMs don't exist.

I wish there was more than one TM which contained a Fairy-type move.

Granted. But you are only good at pingponging in forums and get in trouble with the mods.

I wish Vermin Supreme was the next President of the United States.

Granted, but you get something..... It's a Magikarp whose moveset is only full of Splash and using it glitches the game.

I wish that the Pokemon professors recognized the differences of boys and girls.

Back
Top Bottom