• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

I cannot grant that wish, no matter how hard I try. And I have been trying for ages now.

I wish for omnipotence.

Granted, but now one of the most influential running gags of the XY anime was never in the show, meaning kids across the world will never know that "Science is so amazing!"

I wish for a Plains Donut.

Granted, you now get a doughnut made out of soil from some random field.

I wish everyone on earth was blessed with eternal happiness.

Granted everyone, but you.

I wish for wider computer screens.

Granted, but the resolution stays exactly the same as your old computer screen. In fact, the resolution just got worse.

Speaking of which, I wish I had a new computer where the audio doesn't sound muffled.

Granted, the screen is unusually blurry instead.

I wish the next poster had their favourite snack. :LOL:

Granted, but it only has...um...one perfect IV in a non-beneficial stat, not to mention...uh...a non-beneficial nature...fine, I admit it. I know next-to-nothing about IV/EV breeding/training, or shiny hunting/hatching.

Wow, that weight's been lifted off my shoulders... I wish I knew why honesty feels so amazing. :LOL:

Granted, but it is because you lose brain cells every time you are honest, so it is your body relieving itself of brain cells.

I wish you knew that I really just breed for shininess, and that I don't care about the IVs or nature. That end result was the best thing that could possibly happen.

Granted, I also don't worry about IVs or EVs. Needless to say, the competitive community immediately turns on both of us, as well as others who also don't worry about statistically-perfect Pokémon, leading to the ironically-named War of the Ignored Eevee.

I wish I knew why I tend to add the first Pokémon I find on a route to my team instead of utilising DexNav to find a stronger one...

No way am I corrupting that one! Your wish...is granted.

I wish I knew why my ice cream suddenly disappeared... :(

Granted, but just as you figure it out, your 3DS console changes into a non-functional cardboard model of a 3DS console.

"I wish-" *sees a huge strawberry cheesecake with wings flying past*

"MINE!" *nabs said cheesecake and puts in bag*

"Now where was I...? Oh yes! I wish a huge strawberry cheesecake would fly near me so I could nab it and store it in my bag for later, when I share it with other members of Bulbagarden. :LOL:

Um...you granted a wish that was already granted, plus you didn't wish for anything yourself, so...I guess no cheesecake for you, then...?

I wish for everyone who gets cheesecake from me to enjoy it! (secretly slips a piece labelled "MassiveShock11" into a random fridge and gives pieces to every other member) :LOL:

Granted. *Removes said peice from MS's fridge and proceeds to put an embargo on cheesecake, preventing you from giving it to anyone or something*

I wish I had a cleaver and/or witty idea for a wish.

Back
Top Bottom